- It came with a free rain cover (hurrah!) and Mum and Dad uses the rain cover not only to protect me from the heavy rain but also to protect me from windy weather as we live near the sea.
- Sturdy lock on the wheels.
- The lining on the stroller and the wheels have fluorescent strips which makes it easy to be spotted by traffic on dark days.
- A small storage net under the stroller which Mum uses to keep her keys, mobile phone, purse and scarf.
- A good hollow long space to fit atleast four 8oz bottles at the back of the stroller.
- The five point harness is very easy to use and the lock is the
worstbest as I can't open it. (boo!)
- Comfy enough to nap for a good 5-6 hours straight or maybe it's just me who can sleep anywhere, anytime!
The only con of this "umbrella" stroller is that it is a bit heavy for Mum to carry the folded stroller but a woman simply can't have everything, can she now?
[This review is done for the love of this stroller and not for advertisement (not that Maclaren needs advertising!).]