Monday 15 November 2010

Walks on Sundays

I like going out a lot (I must have taken that from Mum) so when we go to the playground, I walk everywhere except towards the exits and when Mum directs me to the exit, I do a U-turn and head back to the slides/swings. Mum takes me back to the exit acting as if she can't hear me whining. In between the exit and our flat, she lets me walk on the pedestrian path but some adults walk past me so fast that they knock me down. In Hong Kong, most people are in a hurry to get somewhere and if that means getting there by knocking down a toddler then so be it! Wait till I grow up!!

We reach our flat's main gate and I try to quickly do another U-turn to the pedestrian path but Mum leads me back to the main gate grabbing my hand. The lift door opens but I want it to close fast enough so that I can walk around the lobby for few more minutes. Another lift door opens and I get carried till we reach the flat. While Mum gets busy fiddling with the lock, I head back to the lift but this time the lift doors don't open and I get led back in the flat.

Door is closed till Dad comes home and I follow him everywhere like his tail shadow till he gets my hint. Dad gets ready to take me out...again! YAY!! Mum doesn't say much to my second walk of the day because  that way she can have atleast half an hour to herself. Imagine how fast she'd get fed up if she was a stay-at-home mum - she'd definitely be a bad one!

4 comments:

Liz Mays said...

hehee, you make a lot of attempts at escape!

Brandy@YDK said...

cute. they just get faster and faster

Natasha in Oz said...

I think your mum is fabulous. You keep letting her go out for this walks. She needs them!!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Buckeroomama said...

LOL! You certainly keep your mom on her toes. Can't take her eyes off you for one second, can she? =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails