Monday 27 September 2010

Get Your Own Mummy, Kiddo!

Mum took some time off from her lecture notes and took me to the play-area on Thursday (it was a public holiday in Hong Kong to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival). She was surrounded by few kids and I thought that they were just keen to look at the camera which she had in her hands but I was wrong. She is not shy of making funny noises or making faces to embarass entertain me so the kids were looking at her and laughing. Maybe she should join the circus! *hmph* This other young mummy also took out her camera to capture the precious moments of her kid (the kid in the pic above) and tried to get his attention but guess who was he busy following around in the play-area? YES, MY MUM!!

Mum = Goofy
Kid = Stalker
Ash = Irritated
Photo Proof = Priceless!

10 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

Ha this cracks me up.

Logical Libby said...

Meg gets jealous if I touch another baby. However, she goes INSANE if her grandma does...

Aries said...

Nice photo. I, too, love taking candid shots of little children. Nice blog too.

Laura Marchant said...

Too cute!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Oh Ash, you will need to learn how to share your mommy! One day you might have a baby brother or sister. Then you not only have to share your mommy, but your toys as well!

The picture is cute...he clearly is not happy.

Lori said...

I know sharing is quite the bummer...and sharing your Mum the biggest bummer of all. Your mom is so adorable so I can see why you didn't want to share her.

Now remember you should give your Mum some slack since she did take some time off from her studies to take you to a play area to play...and she actually got down on the floor to play with you. And yes this photo is priceless. :) XX

Buckeroomama said...

No fun sharing mommy, eh? :)

CailinMarie said...

awe - poor ash! the photo is totally cute though!

AVCr8teur said...

"Me first, Me first! Look at me because I'm just as adorable."

NENSA MOON said...

Sounds like Ash so jealous... yeah..get your own mom, Ash!! hehe...

cute pic!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails